Most requested Talks
The Missing Human Element – making social media social again.
It is said that social media tears us apart, causes loneliness, depression and even suicide. A new study from Chicago University, found that texting and checking Facebook and Twitter come in just below sex and sleep on impossible to resist urges, making it more addictive than cigarettes.
There’s also the argument to be made that social media is just as harmful, forcing someone to recede from the world and into a safe little bubble of status updates and tweets, where human beings aren’t troublesome animals but easily compartmentalized profiles.
But there’s a better, healthier side of social media very few ever talk about – the inner world of communities and unscripted face to face engagements that transcends geographical boundaries and turns strangers into cyber-families.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- What your audience is really craving from you – and it’s not more content or in-depth courses
- The one missing element in every social interaction that will 10x your retention rates
- Why the fall of Blab.im is the best money making opportunity for you
- How to free yourself from constant content creation and build an engaged audience instead
- The power of games – how to leverage game mechanics to increase enrollment and word of mouth advertising.
Top 5 takeaways:
- Focusing on engagement and relationships rather than content creation, is the fastest way to grow your audience and turn them into loyal brand advocates.
- Your sales suffer when your audience doesn’t have confidence in their own abilities to achieve results.
- Replacing step-by-step training with skill-by-skill experiences will result in higher graduation rates, increased word-of-mouth and less time investment on your part
- Integrating Live Video into everything you do – not to broadcast, but to deepen relationship, will ensure your business survives in the next 5 years.
- Empowering your members to become leaders within your community is easily done with the right elements of gamification are in place.